𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 (Day 6/30)

Saturday, January 6th

10:00 pm

This is definitely going to be a short journal entry for sure. Why? Because I had a long, busy day and went out with my brothers to have some fun in the sun while on Vacay Island. I actually went surfing for the first time today and Bruce was very helpful to teach me how to surf. Although I didn't get it fully right, I managed to do my very best, plus I had a lot of fun! 

We also did another BroZone concert, which was anther fun thing we did together. And we watched another movie tonight. This time, we watched Hotel Transylvania and it was such a good movie. I really like Mavis as her personality was very bright. She also gave me emo vibes for some reason. And the love between Johnny and Mavis reminded me of Romeo and Juliet somehow. Overall, I enjoyed the movie very much, including my brothers who enjoyed "You're My Zing" song.

I also had this song in my head all day.

Now it's time for the journal prompt of the day.

Journal Prompt #6: Consider the impact of physical health on well-being. What habits can you adapt to support your overall physical health?

For one thing is to get plenty of sleep. I have been guilty a bit for not getting enough of it due to trying to stay up with my brothers. So, sleeping in is such a great start, especially when I'm trying to get recover again.

Another thing is getting enough to eat, while at the same time trying not to eat too much. So, having a healthy diet is a great option.

OH! aI can't forget about exercising, That's a huge impact indeed, r is it sleep? Well, exercising is important, so me doing it more can be helpful too.

And if I have to choose one that really is a huge necessity to do....is sleep. I'm telling you, I've been staying up too many nights.

I can't believe that it's almost been a week since I started daily journaling

I can't believe that it's almost been a week since I started daily journaling. I'm so proud of myself and I can't wait to celebrate my first week of daily journaling. Well, I'm going to go get ready for bed. Night-night!