𝒫𝒶𝒿𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 (𝒫𝓉. 𝟥)

Thursday, May 9th

11:12 pm

I had a long day today, but actually a fun one too. Me and Isla are having another pajama party and this time, Isla invited her youngest sister Elena who is three years old and she was sooo adorable! It was a lot of fun with spending some time with Elena, plus she was super shy and cute. And when she hugged me for the first time, I almost cried. She was one of the cutest Trolls ever. 

It was also a lot of fun when me and Isla babysat Elena and Isla has told me that Elena was a huge fan of me and it was pretty amazing to know this. And Elena showed me her favorite stuffed animal and gave me another hug. Awwww, just the thought of her hugging me is making me smile real hard now.

Oh, I should mention that Elena was potty training, which Isla told me and I find it super adorable when she was whispering to Isla that she needed to use the bathroom. I held onto her teddy bear for her while the girls went to the bathroom. 

Afterwards, we had dinner and we watched a movie (Toy Story 2) and it was AMAZING!!! I've got to say that it was an awesome sequel!! Now we're ready to go to bed. I know I am. Oh!! Forgot to mention that Isla asked me if I would like to watch over Elena for her while she hoped to go over to see Melissa tomorrow, and I said "yes" because I love helping her out. So, I've got a babysitting job tomorrow! How fun!

Here's the song of the day:

I'm ready for bed now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️