𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒥𝒶𝓃𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎

Wednesday, January 31st

11:22 pm

Today is the last day of January and also, I finally had reached my goal of daily journaling for a month and so far, I have been enjoying it and I'm so proud of myself for making it this far!!!

 it is Branch's birthday and it was such a blast we had for his party, and thank goodness that we had his party planned too, which it was a lot of fun!! We had the party on Vacay Island and once again, we had another birthday bash!! We danced, we had a lovely dinner, and we had chocolate cake and cupcakes for dessert!! Oooo, I should mention that Kismet (Branch's buddies) came to his party and we spent some time together and sang during the BroZone concert!!

And for the BroZone concert, we sang "Better Place" the Reunion version and we had a blast doing this!

Now this song is such an amazing song and we all agree that it's one of the best songs we had done together! And I enjoyed doing this for Branch's birthday!!

Oh, I got another song!!

For one thing, I have done it! Hooray I did it!! I wrote in my journal for 30 days and for a month!!! It was something worth celebrating and I had watched this movie today and it was sooo funny and Dora has such an amazing personality! My brothers and I laughed at certain parts and John Dory couldn't help but at laugh and smile when Dora sang the Poo Song and Bruce shook his head but smiled. 

John Dory was thinking about singing that song at one moment during dinner, but Branch had to stop him as he didn't want him to get embarrass in front of anyone, especially when it was his birthday. So, John didn't sing that song, but committed to do so later. And then before bed, Bruce sang the song out of the blue, and I laughed as he blamed his kids for getting him to sing the song. Bruce's so funny!!

Yeah, just want to write all about that. Overall, this song was so fun to sing and dance to in my opinion.

~~~

Oh, to mention that this is the last journal prompt of the month, and I'm hoping to get back to doing journal prompts in the future. So, here's the last one of the month.

Journal Prompt #31: Reflect on a recent accomplishment that made you PROUD. What skills did you use, and how can you APPLY them more in your life?

Daily journaling for 30 days plus for a month has been my recent accomplishment that I'm soooo proud of myself for doing this! And I use my determination and my time management to help me accomplish this. Oh! I should also that motivation from my brothers helped me too! I hope that use all of those things to help me more in my life.

~~~

I got to say that it was sooo worth writing at this time!! And I had a lot of fun! I'm definitely going to journal tomorrow, so don't worry! I'm yawning at the moment....bedtime. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️