𝑅𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽, 𝐸𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓎

Saturday, May 11th

11:21 pm

Today was a bit rough as we started to go through memory lane, especially when we realized that tomorrow is Mother's Day. It got me a bit emotional as I thought about our mother....yeah, I have bits of pieces of memories of her. John Dory remembered her and has been telling us stories...sadly....we got a bit emotional about it, especially me. Then Bruce told us a fact that grandmothers celebrate this holiday too, which got me crying real hard. Ever since Branch told me what had happened to Grandma, I couldn't stop crying, and it hit me hard....

Yeah, it was such an emotional time for all of us, especially for Poppy and Viva who cried about their mother, especially Viva who remembered what their mother was like. Yeah, we all need comforting and I was thankful that Isla came over to comfort me. We all had comforted each other throughout the day. After our BroZone concert (which we felt better doing), we had a Comfort Sleepover!! We had popcorn and watched Shrek Forever After! It was a good movie and I can't believe that we watched the whole franchise this year!! 

Here's the song of the day:

We all danced to this song and we couldn't stop dancing and singing as we all knew the words to this music!!

It's time for me to go to bed. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️