𝒮𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎!

Thursday, February 1st

10:12 pm

Yeah, that is me when I was younger. I wanted to show Isla a photo of me when I was younger, so I showed her this. She told me that I looked so lovely. It made me blush.

Today has been pretty chill and all. I'm so happy that I got to talk to Isla more as me and my brothers hung out at the beach today. We pretty much chilled, relaxed, and went in the water. Yeah, it was a nice, ht sunny day to do this.

Oh, yes, me and Isla seen each other at the beach and she and I talked for an hour straight. We talked about our lives, what things we like to do, and then we talked about our hobbies. I learned that she loves to sing, dance, and she also can do ribbon dances. She is a gymnast who loves doing hair flips and other tricks that made me smile when she showed me her moves.

But what made me smile and blush hard was the fact that she asked me if she could touch my side bang. Oh, I couldn't help but hesitate a bit, but I nodded as I blushed, watching her touch my side bang. She brushed it and giggled. She then moved my bang, so she could see my whole face. Now this made me blush even more, plus my brothers were watching us. Isla blushed and giggled, complimenting on how amazing I looked.

I complimented her that she was pretty too with her light blue bathing suit on. She then asked me if I would like to watch her do a dance routine that she had been practicing. And of course, I said yes and my brothers, Poppy, and Viva joined me as we all watched Isla danced. She was soooo beautiful!! And then a sudden twist came along as she put on some music, threw her ribbon to the side, and started to sing and dance.

Now this song really got me smiling as it so reminds me of Isla. Yes, I'm listening to this song right now and had done it 10 times so far! Isla's singing voice was amazing and her dance moves were amazing, especially when she was really shaking it.....oop. Yeah, I said it and yeah, she was definitely amazing!!

Well, it's time for bed as yes me and my brothers are planning to stay on Vacay Island for the weekend and we want to get some sleep, so we can have more fun tomorrow. And I'm hoping to see Isla again too as she and I will be going on a beach walk tomorrow. So, I must go now. 

Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️