𝐼 𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅(Day 24/30)

Wednesday, January 24th

9:51 pm

It's time for bed and I'm feeling a lot better at this moment. And yes, it was another cloudy day, so I pretty much stayed at Branch's Bunker and so we spent some time together, which was a good thing and right now I'm getting sooo sleepy at this point that all I wanted is some sleep. Maybe I should go to bed early? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking I should do, so this is going to be a short entry. Nothing much happened today to be honest, so it will definitely be short.

Speaking of sleep, here's the song of the day:

This is literally the song that represents what I need. I definitely need sleep and I've been struggling to get some, but not today as I'm yawning a whole lot tonight and I went to bed at almost 11 pm, so I get why I'm acting like this. I'm getting drowsy, so sleep is needed.

~~~

Journal Prompt #24: Describe a situation where you acted with kindness. How can you make kindness a more intentional part of your daily interactions?

Well, I've always been trying to be kind most of the time. In fact, I think I do. And a way I do that is to think about how would others feel if you did a certain thing to them. Would you like it if they did it to you? If not, it wouldn't be nice to treat them in an unkind way. My advice is to try to be kind to others, even if they are mean to you. Staying calm while still being kind is a great way to put it into your daily interactions.

~~~

Yes, this may be short, but that's okay. I'm grateful that I was able to at least write tonight. Okay, I'm going to bed now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️