𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐵𝑒𝒹

Monday, February 5th

11:17 pm

This is going to be such a short entry. It's been a long day as I have been out and about, trying my best not to fall asleep, but I can't help, but to almost not falling asleep. Me, Branch, John Dory, and Clay just arrived at Branch's Bunker at this moment and oh my gosh, I'm just ready to go to bed at the moment. I'm going to brush my teeth, floss, and then go to bed, so I can just sleep.

Oh, I should mention that today has been good on Vacay Island. We said see you later to Bruce and his family. I also hugged Isla and told her that I would text her that we made it back safely! OH MY GOSH!! I FORGOT TO DO THAT!! Be right back....

I'm back and surprisingly she's up at this time. And we are texting each other at the moment. So, I'm just going to text her a bit and go to bed. Yeah, this entry was short, but I'm so sleepy and that soup we had for dinner really made me feel good. Oh, wait. That's another reason why we didn't left earlier. Bruce made soup and we wanted to eat dinner before we left, so that was nice, but then we had to make several pit stops. And then we went off to a party. 

Now this song played at the party that was in Trollstopia and we had a blast there. Poppy and Viva had a great time too as they showed off their sister moves. And another surprising thing happened when Viva and Clay were singing this song in Spanish!

Okay, I'm yawning and that means it's bedtime, plus it's getting close to midnight, although that's not going to be midnight until 43 minutes. I must go now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️