𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 (Day 11/30)

Thursday, January 11th

10:00 pm

Oh my gosh, I did it again. 🥺

 Okay, I'm not so happy with myself about journaling about this late once again, but don't worry, I'm not going to be hard on myself about it. I mean, yes, I literally told myself that I would try to journal a bit earlier next time, but I failed to do so once again.

Don't I have an excuse or something about why I didn't journal earlier? No, not really. The truth was that I can only blame myself for not journaling earlier like I should. But I won't be hard on myself for that long. I'm going to forgive myself for not journaling a bit earlier. But for one thing for sure is that I am so thankful that I was able to journal and not journal around 11 pm or worse, close to 12 am. Yeah, I'm not upset about this mistake anymore.

Actually, this reminds me of a song that I had listened to not too long ago.

I didn't know that Branch sang this song until I heard the first note of the song that he sang. It was so fun to listen to and he definitely sang his heart out, especially that high note in the end. To me, I think he's got that part from me. But wait....when he was a baby, he was known to have a falsetto made of gold. He's so and still is very talented.

Overall, I enjoyed the song!

How am I feeling today? Actually pretty good. Me and my brothers were supposed to meet up and enjoy ourselves, but things got a bit delayed, but thankfully, Bruce was able to come over to see all of us and the best thing of all is that he's staying over for the weekend and Monday!!! I'm so happy and excited for him to sleep over at Branch's Bunker and we could all hang out again. And speaking of his Bunker, I'm hoping next week I could prepare myself to move in with Branch! I'm so excited and happy to be able to be with my younger brother again and best of all.....live with him officially.

Here's the journal prompt of the day:

Journal Prompt #11: Explore the theme of forgiveness. Is there someone you need to forgive, including yourself, for a past mistake or hurt?

OH. MY. GOSH. What a theme!! And I was literally writing about forgiving myself for a mistake I made for journaling so late!! Now that touched me so much!

The answer to this prompt is simply this: I have forgiven my older brothers for leaving Baby Branch and me in the past, but also I would want to remind them right at the moment that I forgive them for everything they had done wrong in the past. And I need to forgive myself for not keeping my word to Branch when I told him that I would be back. I feel bad and at this moment, I'm about to start crying, but I'll be okay.

I'm going to talk to Branch and give him the best hug he deserves. In fact, I think we all need a hug from one another, no matter what.

So, I'm going to go and talk to my brothers, hug them, and talk to them before we all go to bed. I will write tomorrow! Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️