𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

Saturday, February 10th

11:28 pm

Happy Lunar New Year!! Today has been a lot of fun! And thankfully I'm able to journal before 12 pm, although it won't be long until then. For now, I'm journaling at the moment. So, for today we went out to Trollstopia to celebrate Lunar New Year aka the Spring Festival. Isla came over and the two of us spent a lot of time together!!

Today is also the Year of the Dragon and there was a lot of dragon references and also we all got red envelopes and receive nice gifts too! And the food was sooo delicious. We had Chili Oil Noodles with Tempeh Fried Mushrooms and a side of cooked Broccoli!!! Mmmmmmm!! I was so hungry that I had two servings of noodles!!!

So, yes this is going to be a short journal entry since I'm about to go get ready for bed and tomorrow is the Superbowl. Okay, I didn't even know that it was until Bruce told me. So, me and my brothers are going to go to the Superbowl and this means that I need to get some sleep. But here's the song of the day:

Kung Fu Fighting is such a good song and it makes me wonder if any of us know any kung fu moves. I can do a side kick and a split. But for one thing is that John Dory is pretty good with kung fu moves. He surprisingly knows a lot of moves! 

Also, I can't wait to see Kung Fu Panda 4, which I'm wondering if we are going to see a 2nd trailer for it soon. I hope so. And speaking of Kung Fu Panda, it made me think that Po is the Dragon Warrior and this year is the Year of the Dragon, so what a coincidence, huh? 

Okay, it's almost 11:30 pm and that means that it's time for me to go to bed, unless we're staying up until midnight, either way, I'm going to stop journaling for the night and will journal tomorrow. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️