𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓅𝓎 (𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝒾𝓋𝒶)!

Monday, February 19th

9:57 pm

Oh my gosh, today for Queen Day was a lot of fun! Poppy enjoyed the day as it was Queen Day, a Troll Holiday where we honored Poppy. Also, it was Queen Day for Viva as well since they are the Royal sisters after all. And these two had such a great time together. Should I mention that there was a ball tonight? Oh, we had a great time as everyone wore something nice for this grand ball and one of the best moments of it was when we all danced. Me and Isla danced together, Clay and Viva danced, and my younger brother Branch danced with his girlfriend Poppy or what we like to call them....BROPPY!!!

Let's just say that tonight was such a special night and Poppy did a speech, thanking us for everything and how much she enjoyed being queen and having her big sister by her side as she too is queen as well. We clapped and cheered and then the after party came. So, right now I'm just journaling all of this as we are riding on Rhonda to get back to Branch's Bunker to celebrate. It will be just us BroZone, including Poppy and Viva.

Here's the song of the day:

Well, it's time for me to go get ready for bed. No, it's not late, but I want to get some extra rest tonight. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️