𝒜𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓎(Day 22/30)

Monday, January 22nd

8:01 pm

So, today was another chilling day as I'm getting a bit better, and although my sore throat's gone, I had sniffles. Yeah, pretty much all day long. I couldn't stop with the sniffling all day. It was such a quick phase I have been into and oh my gosh, I couldn't stop. And yes, it was a bit annoying when I was sniffling, but then it eventually slowed down with my nose running, but that's all I got to say about that. Also, my back ached a bit as I was leaning on one side of it while lying on the bed.

And for my brothers? They are all getting better, well....Branch has been coughing a lot, which it's one of the phases of having a cold and he has been complaining about feeling stuffy in the nose, so me and him are definitely dealing with some of the stages of having a cold. And I've been sneezing too.

Oh! I should mention that I did enjoy the movie "Over the Hedge" last night and afterwards we went to bed early and I slept for 10 hours!! Best record of sleep ever!! I felt pretty good about that.

Well, here's the song of the day.

This is another song from Wreck-It-Ralph that I enjoy! I love how this song is and oh my gosh I couldn't help but to dance to the song. Oh yes, I danced, which I was so grateful that I could do again as my muscles didn't ache anymore and my headache was completely gone. Wait, did I say this yesterday? Either way, it's true. In fact, all of us sang and danced the song, even when my voice sounded a bit off due to this cold. 

~Tell me wheeeeeeeeen!!!!~

~~~

Journal Prompt #22: Explore your ideal career or life path. What steps can you take to move CLOSER to this vision?

Well, I used to have this dream of finding a solo career for my singing, but that was years ago, but then I reunited with my brothers and we are doing our BroZone concert. But my brothers told me not give up on my own dreams, so I would love to start doing some song solos, so one way I can do is to come up with some song ideas, including names and once I get fully recover from this cold, I can practice my singing.

~~~

So, yes, today has been relaxing and I'm going to go to bed early again, but I will write tomorrow. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️