𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉(Day 19/30)

Friday, January 19th

8:06 pm

Yes, I think my journal entries are going to be short for the next few days or so as I got a little cold. Yup, I don't know how I got it, thinking that it might've been a stomach bug, but nope. I got a cold and my throat is bothering me like terrible as ever. I'm drinking tea at the moment and the one who could really take care of me is John Dory. Branch's getting better, hoping to help take care of me tomorrow. Spruce told me that he'll be there to help too tomorrow as well. Clay is still unwell too, so that's the bad news.

I hope that I'll get through this soon as I hadn't had a cold in such a long time and it's a bit scary to be honest. I can't barely talk or sing and to make matters worse, I can't perform for our BroZone concert. But John Dory told me that he rescheduled it already, like when Branch had the stomach bug. I am a bit sad about the way I'm feeling right now, but hopefully I'll get better soon. One thing for sure is that colds don't last forever, which it's something to be grateful for.

Here's the song of the day:

This song literally represents me I guess. Or I can say that it reminds me of when I was stuck in a diamond prison. Right now, I'm stuck in a situation that I tried to avoid, but couldn't. It's eating my soul and I feel physically down, but I'm not going to let this stop me or bring me down. I'm actually going to take the time to rest and also enjoy this song, which it's one of my favorite songs.

Journal Prompt #19: Consider a relationship that is important to you. How can you STRENGTHEN & NURTURE this relationship.

My relationship with my brothers are important to me. And one way I can strengthen it is to be able to listen to each other, check on one another, take care of each other, and be there for one another.

For one thing, what has been going on with us is a great example of us strengthening and nurturing our relationship of taking care of one another and being there for one another. And I appreciate the way we worked together too.

~~~

Oh. It turns out that I wrote a good amount than I expected. My I must like journaling so much, even when I'm unwell! Well, I'm going to eat dinner and go to bed early. I need to rest in order to get better. Night-Night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️