𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓎

Wednesday, February 7th

10: 56 pm

I definitely need some sleep tonight as we had another dance party tonight. I guess we were also trying to do some dance practice for our next BroZone Concert on Friday, which we will be performing in Trollstopia. Sounds exciting for all of us as I'm excited to go there for the weekend.

Oh, what else I did today was spending a day in Branch's mud bath. Yeah, I didn't even know that he had one until he showed to me where it was in his bunker. It was a five-minute walk into a few tunnels until we got there and voila, there they were. Is that how you spelled that? I think there's a line on top of the "I". Anyways, the mud spa was warm and relaxing. It actually reminded me of Shrek. Yeah, that's what Clay told me. It was for sure giving me Shrek vibes.

So, speaking of Shrek, this is the song of the day that reminded me of Shrek.

Hey now, you're an all star, get your game on, go play! I love this song as it really got me into the singing and me, Branch, Clay, and John Dory sang this song while soaking in this mud bath. Just us brothers being together and having fun.

Ooo, I should mention that I ran into this!! I found it pretty amazing!! And when I heard Brian sang a part as my brother Branch, I was in shock. Overall, he did a great job on each impression of the characters.

Oh my gosh, it's getting close to 11 pm once again. Well, I'm off to bed. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️