𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓎 𝐼𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

Sunday, February 4th

9:46 pm

Okay, today has been such a relaxing day as it was the last day of being on Vacay Island. But we didn't leave yet as we decided to stay one more night, which I'm so glad that we were able to do this. I enjoyed spending time with Bruce and his family. As an uncle, I ended up spending time with his kids and it was a lot of fun, though a bit chaotic. In fact, me, Clay, Branch, and John Dory spend some time with them and been through a lot of chaotic moments, especially when Bruce's kids were twice as tall as us uncles.

But it wasn't too hard as we ended up watching a movie. We watched The Emperor's New Groove, which was a pretty good movie and it kept the kids entertained. And I've got to say that it was so much fun and a great opportunity to watch this movie.

OH!! I should mention that Isla and I exchanged numbers and we have been texting for almost an hour. She texted me about going to miss me, but then we learned that we both live in Pop Village, so that's pretty amazing, so we will be seeing each other more often, though she told me that she needed to go visit her family first, and I understood this, telling her that we could always text, so that's nice for us to do this.

Song of the Day:

I LOVE this song as it got us grooving and moving. And I've got to say that Kuzco was so funny, although spoiled, but what made him likable was his humor. And the way he danced in the beginning was again so funny to watch. And after we watched the movie, we danced to this song and we tried our best to copy his moves. Out of all of us, Clay was close to copying Kuzco's moves.

So, I'm going to stay up a bit, so me and my brothers could chat and chill, but first I'm going to help Bruce put his kids to bed before we could relax, so I better go now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️