𝒜𝓃 𝐸𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓎

I had a great time at Electro City and I couldn't wait to get back to Branch's Bunker. We were all tired, and Bruce decided to stay over for the night because he wanted to go back home in the morning instead of going out at night. But things took a turn real quick as Bruce learned that he left his favorite clothes at the hotel. He was desperately sad. He kept going on and on about it, and we felt bad for him. Clay tried to reason to him that it was just clothes, but Bruce told us that his wife bought it for him. And he worried about not being able to get them back.

And I thought he was going to cry...he actually look like he was going to...he did cry, which surprised all of us. It got me to cry too. I gave him a hug and told him that everything was going to be okay. Then Clay, John Dory, and Branch hugged him too. Then we got a call from Isla who told us that her cousin found some cool looking clothes at the hotel room that she was staying and Bruce told me that it was his. Now Isla's cousin told us that she will come to visit Vacay Island next week and she'll be able to give it to him. That was good news, but Bruce was still sad about them. He wasn't like himself, even when the good news was that he was eventually going to get them back. He didn't even want to watch anything with us. 

We then called his family, hoping that it will cheer him up, well he did smile, but not for long. When his wife asked him what was wrong, he told her about the missing favorite clothes and she told them that everything was okay, especially when the pants were first off, very see-through. I tried my best not to laugh because I didn't recognize this until Clay pointed it out about that. Bruce got quiet. And then Brandy told him that the shirt was a bit too big, and then we learned that she bought them years ago. She then told Bruce that she could get him new, better ones. Okay, he understood this and thanked her and all of us for making him feel a bit better.

Song of the Day:

Bruce was literally singing this song.

And now we're watching a quick show before bed, and Bruce is starting to get back to himself again. And wow, look how much I wrote! It's great! Now I'm ready for bed! Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️