𝒢𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝐵𝒾𝓉 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

Tuesday, February 6th

10:58 pm

It's getting late again, but not too late as yesterday, though it's kind of close to being that late, but I'm just going to journal and hopefully I'll get to bed afterwards as me and my brothers Branch, John Dory, and Clay spent the whole time watching Family Troll Feud. And I've got to say that it's such a great show, and guess who was in the show?? Isla's big sister and oh my gosh, she was pretty good at answering the main question. And best of all, Isla's big brother helped them win! So, seeing Isla on TV was pretty amazing and I texted her to congratulate her!

So, that's what I pretty much did....just spent the whole day at Branch's Bunker, chilling and relaxing after going on a long trip on Vacay Island. And we didn't have a party in the bunker, but I can say that we had a dance party, and it was the most fun I had ever had in my life. It was just me and my brothers having a great time. Also, we video called Bruce and he joined in with this dance party, which explains why I'm journaling so late. We were not only watching TV, but also having a fun dance party, showing off our moves.

And here's one of the songs that we danced to, which this song I find very catchy!

I LOVE this song and oh my gosh, I've got to go see this movie soon!! Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, we should definitely watch this movie tomorrow. Anyways, I really love this song and me and my brothers danced to this song, having a lot of fun!

Okay, it's time for me to go to bed. It's almost 11 pm!!!! Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️