𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 (𝒫𝓉. 𝟣)

Sunday, April 14th

6:48 pm

YAAY I JOURNALED EARLY!!!

Today has been a chilling day for me, my brothers, and Isla. OH! I totally remember that me and Isla are out camping. I totally forgot for aa quick second. Yes, I did help my brother with some cleaning today, but around the afternoon, me my brothers, and Isla went out for a quick walk and then that's when around the time me and Isla decided to go on ahead and walk further as we were going on our camping date! So, it has been a lot of fun hiking.

And we laughed about many things we discussed about, until things got a bit skeptical as we seen a long, black snake! Oh my gosh, we had no idea if it was poisonous or not. It was a good thing that it didn't come near us. Isla was a bit frightened as she told me that she had some fear of snakes, which I can totally understand why. But once we went along with our hike, we were okay.

So, we're inside our tent, having a nice dinner, keeping each other close and we have been telling each other's stories. Oh, here's the song of the day, which I have been singing throughout the hike.

Yeah, Branch had sung this song before we left and I have been singing this song almost all day!

Well, me and Isla are going to go see "Sleeping Beauty", the original movie in Troll Forest. It reminds me of those movies in the park events, so this is going to be fun.  See ya!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️