𝒜 𝐵𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝒟𝒶𝓎 (Day 12/30)

Friday, January 12th

10:22 pm

Today has been another busy day and right now I'm about to get ready for bed. It has been another rainy day and what a great time to spend some time with my brothers at Branch's Bunker. We played some more board games. The games we played was "The Game of Life", "Uno", "Sorry", and "Monopoly" once again. 

And it was sooo funny and enjoyable to be with my brothers and have a great laugh. So to conclude on what happened while playing these board games, I won in "The Game of Life", Branch won one round of "Uno" and "Monopoly", Clay won in the "Sorry" game, and John Dory won one round of "Uno". What about Spruce? Oh, yes, that's right! He won the last round of "Uno", so that has been a lot of fun!

Then we watched an early movie, which was Maleficent. Yes, it was my first time watching this movie and my three older brothers too. Branch, on the other hand, had seen it before, but had been a hot minute. But before we watched that movie, we watched Sleeping Beauty, the Disney classic movie and it was very enjoyable. Then around 8:02 pm, we watched Maleficent, which explains why I am journaling around 10 pm, once again.....

But overall, I enjoyed the movie! The themes of forgiveness, differences, and the meaning of true love. I especially love the song in the end, which was "Once Upon A Dream" and I'm so glad that we seen the Disney classic "Sleeping Beauty" first before this movie. Now, I have the new version of this song in my head and now it's on my playlist for sure!

Again, this song is really amazing and I love the sound effects in the background, and Lana's voice is amazing. I'm so glad that she got to sing this song.

Journal Prompt time!

Journal Prompt #12: Reflect on a time when you successfully managed stress. What techniques did you use, & how can you integrate them into your regular stress management routine?

Yes, there was a time where I was completely stress when I was having those panic attacks, like I was on an elevator at a hotel where me, John Dory, Clay, Branch, Poppy, and Viva were staying at on Vacay Island, and that's when the elevator completely stopped.

Okay, I was having a panic attack, feeling like I was trapped again in the diamond prison. Oh my gosh, that wasn't any good at all and I felt like I was dying....but then I took the time to breath it in and out...me, my three brothers, Poppy, and Viva helped me out and we calmed down together. And we had a group hug, until the elevator worked again. Plus, it turned out that we were stuck in there for five minutes.

So a few methods I can use for my stress management routine is breathing, calling my brothers for advice, and taking a short walk....ooo, singing helps too, and listening to music!

Now, it's time for bed and I'm already in my cute pajamas! Time to go brush my teeth! Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️