𝒜𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓎! (Day 3/30)

Wednesday, January 3rd

8:40 pm

I enjoyed my day as my headache has gone away and it was another relaxing day because it was raining outside, so me and my brothers pretty much stayed indoors. Yes, we took the time of this opportunity to relax some more and we watched several movies too. One movie we watched is Moana, and then we watched Wreck It Ralph. Those two are such amazing movies. Oh, here's the song of the day. I really love this song because it's very upbeat and I love how unique it is.

We also played a long, but worth it game of Monopoly. I hadn't played that game in so long, so I'm glad that I was able to play this game with my brothers. It was chaotic, but fun as John Dory and Branch kept going back on forth about the rules of the game. Then Clay went at it too as he was being serious about winning, and had blown up when he went to jail. But in the end, he had won the game. Okay, I've got to give him credit for being serious about the game and he was also serious about money. Branch came in second, then me and Spruce. John Dory was last in line. We actually learned a lot from one another and I'm so thankful that there wasn't a breakdown in the middle of the game. It had always happened like that when we were young.

For dinner, I had Hoppin John with a side of sauteed kale. What is that exactly. It has rice, black eyed peas, diced peppers and onions, and some nice spices in it and oh man, it was soooo GOOD!!! I had two servings of it, which it was so yummy and I recommend for anyone to try it.

Well, I don't know what else to write about since I didn't do much today, but I might as well do the next journal prompt.

Journal Prompt #3: Describe the qualities and characteristics you want to embody in 2024. What steps can you take today to align your actions with that vision?

Now this is a very deep journal prompt alright. And I'm going to take my time on it indeed.

1. My kindness

2. Giving advice to other Trolls

3. Expressing myself

4. My resilience

I believe that with some of these characteristics that I listed will help guide me through 2024, especially when it comes to me expressing my feelings, including in my journal. 

What I can do today in order to to align my actions with that vision is to express and talk about my feelings in my journal, which I'm doing at the moment. And tomorrow, I'm going to take a walk around Pop Village and join the pilate class and hopefully give other Trolls advice on certain knowledge I know.

l really enjoy writing all about this prompt. And I'm so looking forward to journal tomorrow (as usual). I'm going to relax some more now. Goodnight!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️