two

- Edited
I was still on the ground crying. Minutes had passed. I got up and slowly walked to my room. Shutting the door I slid down in my knees crying. I couldn't live like this anymore. I can't. I was so tired of being treated like shit everyday by the same guy. I locked the door and crawled to my bed, getting my blade from my cushion. I rolled up my sleeve, and the cold sharp medal ran smoothly against my skin. One for being ugly. Another for being worthless, last one for not being liked .. It hurt. Not the blade, but Steven's words, and everyone elses. 

Quickly I cleaned up my arm and sat on my bed thinking what life would be like if I didnt exist... man, would everyone be happy.

Stevens pov❁
I typed on my computer laughing at myself. Gossip box was trending with my new tag.#creepydrea. I giggled a little. Abby sat on my bed as she read all of my comments. leaned in kissing her.

"Babe Aramis said if you wanted to go to his party this afternoon at his house?" Abby squealed. "Yeah, i guess.. " I mumbeld.

Andrea's pov❁
my phone rang .I leaned over to get my phone. I answered it.

"Hey, do you know who this is?" The voice said.. My heart pounded. "Dylan!?" I squealed. " I'm in Compton!" "Really? Dylan! oh my god" " I was wondering if you wanted to come to a pool party with me?" He asked. "Yes. At what time?" I asked.."3:00, I'll stop by your house, bring a bathing suit!" . He hung up. I jumped on my bed of excitement. Dylan has been my best friend sense 4th grade. He moved to Sanfran is 8th grade, and i havn't seen him sense.. I can't wait to see him. I miss him so much.

 I walked to my closet and thru on a mint bathing suit on with ruffles at the top. I pulled on some shorts and a loose white crop top. Looking at my arms and stomatch made me sad. Scars ran down my arms, and a bruise formed on my side from the beat up today. I applied water proof foundation all over it. That will do, i hope no one notices. There was a knock at the door and I grabbed my phone. Dylan walked in and I jumped on him. "DYLAN I FUCKING MISSED YOU" I squealed. I laughed. "I missed you so much" he replied. We walked out and we started walking. "How is your life?" He asked. "Not..great.." I mumbled. "Why?" "Nah, it's just this kid bothers me a lot." I frowned. "Thats not okay" he replied. "I know." Dylan and I got there and the house was big and already blasting with music. Dylan motioned me to enter. I did. Summer time sadness played and I smiled. "Dylan,im gonna get a drink'" I said. He nodded and I made my way to the kitchen. The house was pretty dark with colorful lights. 

____

I've been here 15 minutes and I couldn't find the damn  kitchen. This house was so damn big and i couldn't see where i was going. Someone made their way towards way. I felt someone grab my waist and I turned around. A boy about my age stared at me with a smirk on his face. I couldn't see his face very well, and i couldn't tell who it was.  He looked drunk. ."hello pretty lady" he slurred.."excuse me" I replied. "Nah, you ain't leaving" "no, uh.". He put his lips on mine. It was weird.  The unknown boy pulled my hand and we went to the bathroom. The light were turned off. He sat my on the sink and connected his lips on mine. The boy squeezed my butt and I jumped.s I tugged at his hair. His kisses motioned down to my chest and he took my shirt off.  My heart pumped. Who was he? I switched the lights on and I wanted to throw up.

--------------------------------------------------

this book is shitty so far but i'm trying