twenty-two

-edited

"Steven come with me to the car i forgot my sunglasses. HURRY cause i wanna get on the ferris weel ." i said . Steven walked towards the car and pulled out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the car.

I opened the door and grabbed my sunglasses from the seat. Steven groaned and i rolled my eyes . ''hold on im coming chill" i said playfully . He chuckled . I shut the door close and began to walk without Steven . He was still leaning on the car on his phone . I stopped in the middle of the road and called for his name. He looked up fast and gasped . " Andrea move!" he yelled running towards me . I looked back and stopped . The headlights of the car became much more larger And everything around me stopped accept the car and stevens voice ..

stevens pov ;;

i sunk to the ground,i had her in my Arms . "Listen, please don't go .." i didn't want to cry. my eyes were tearing up and the sirens got louder . I put my head on her chest and her heart pumped slowly. I looked up and the cops started running ever here. " get off her" one of them said . "Leave me alone! let go of me !" i yelled . The officer was much stronger then me and pushed me away . A crowd surrounded her and they pushed me out . "Andrea!" i yelled .. She was still alive . A nurse with dark brown hair and Carmel eyes walked up to me. "Son you need ot stay calm, we are taking care of this .i looked up . "i cant be calm ! i need to be with her . " i replied .

a couple of minutes later her dad showed up . "sir im so sorry, im a horrible person..'' i mumbled . he shook his head "your a great guy, i know it wasnt your fault .." he wispered..

------------

watever this is sucky and rushed. i changed the title and cover again cuz it was gettin boring and the story has nothin to do with a theripist . ok ill update soon

thank u for 3.6k :))

..