eighteen

-edited
We walked out the restaurant, hand in hand. A few people from school, we're around. They all looked at me, then snickered. I could here some of them. "The fuck is she doing with him" I heard someone say annoyed. "Are they dating? EWw" "She's a thot. " Abby yelled. I looked down and Steven squeezed my hand. People we're still making comments. I couldn't take it anymore, i just wanted, to dig a hole and hide right then and there. .. quickly I let go of his hand  and sped walk out the crowd.  " Drea!. " he yelled. I felt him grab my arm, I pulled away, and my feet began to go faster with every pace. "OMG she's gonna go kill her self!" Abby yelled sarcastically. Everyone laughed at her comment. I started to run with tears flooding my eyes, I didn't know where I was go. A few minutes later, I ended up at jacks house, I knocked on the door and a smiley Jack appeared. As soon as he saw me, his smile faded. " what happened!?" He said. "He-he. I-" I couldnt speak at all,I chocked on my own tears. Jack pulled me onto a hug. He sat me down in the concrete stairs trying to comfort me. I finally calmed down. "Tell me what happened.." he asked. "I made a fool of my self, I should of never hung Out with him. They- th. They all made fun of me and it really hurt, every time im with Steven i always get made fun of more, i hate it, maybe i should juts ignore steven. " I choked out.
"dont ignore him, he really likes you, i could tell.  Were u with Steven? " . I nodded. More tears came out. "Andrea.. your prince is coming. " he said sarcastically.  I looked up and saw Steven running towards us. "Andrea. Thank God I found you, j thought you were gonna do something stupid!" He said with a cracked voice. ".im sorry.. " 

----------------
Another small chapter, idk if I'll update later. Bye. Sorry for incorrect spelling!