sixteen

-Edited

i felt funny at that moment. I felt special in some sort of way. I know is ound stupid right now. He said he loved me, I don't know what to think, he's probably gonna play me like my ex did. We dated for a year or so and I thought he was the love of my life. But what did I know? I was thirteen and a half. I guess it was just a dumb middle school relationship.

---

The play ground was full Of laughing children and moms standing by. The sun rose at it's highest point, today was extremely hot. 97°... my phone buzzed ( iPhone 6 silver ) in my back pocket. I didn't look at the caller I'd, I just answered.

"Hello?" I said. "Hi honey." My dads voice filled my ears. The sound of his voice made me cringe as well of the thought of him.

"Uh hi, what a surprise you actually called for once. " I said in a dull tone.
"don't talk to me in a sarcastic tone, you know I don't like that andrea. I was just telling you that Claire is gonna live with us for a while. Is that okay?"

"W-what , NO ?" I felt like throwing up. I couldn't have her at my house twenty four steven. "yes. You should be happy, your actually gonna have a mother. " he said. He didn't make any sense

At this moment, I just wanted to slap him so hard till he bled. I hate him for this, for leaving mother. and me.
"And her daughter Karen, will be joining us, they will live with us. " he finished. I was going to cry so badly.

Karen was ten times worse then Claire. She abused me, insulted me, and much more. Claire did the same things, im just gratefull she doesnt hit me. The last time I saw Karen, was when I was twelve, she was 14 at the moment.

I hung up as soon as possible, I didn't have time for this shit. I sped walk looking down, a few tears managed to escape my eyes, I haven't cried I'm so long , Steven, made me happy, i was usually with him. My eyes started flooding with tears, they poured out, I sobbed quiteley, until I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Steven. He looked me in the eye, and put his index finger under my chin.

"Baby, why are you crying ?" He asked in a worried tone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder. He didn't say anything; Steven just patted my back, and sang a song quietly.

-

The tears stopped coming, we just stood there hugging in silence In the middle of the side walk. "Andrea." he whispered. I looked up and he wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Why were you crying?" . I sighed. "I don't want to talk about it.." I said in a hushed voice. He nodded. I played with my fingers as we stood in silence. Steven pulled my hand and walked me to his black midnight truck. "were are we going?" I asked. "Its a surprise " he said in excitement. I rolled my eyes. "Surprises are cliché!" I sighed. "Fine, we are going to in n out " I laughed. "Wow OK." I replied. He laughed as well, he grabbed my hand and our hands locked. The moment was right .

-----------------
thanks to all of you who said happy birthday to me :) follow my twitter ; @.p6ulina
Instagram; @.p6ulina

Vote/comment