ten

-Edited  

My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the light.(A/N wtf I always start it like that) I felt weird. My head turned towards my stomach and there was arms wrapped around my waist. It was Steven. He laid besides me sleeping. I couldn't move, I could just feel his breathe on my neck. "Steven.." I whispered. I really wanted to get out of his grip.. He wouldn't wake up so I shook him. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. We were face to face now, three inches apart.I started to feel unconformable. Steven fluttered his eyes open. And looked at me. "good morning ." He mumbled. "Hi.." I said. He smiled. He let go of me but we were still inches apart. We just starred at each other, making me get lost in his big brown eyes. "I'm hungry" he interrupted. I laughed. "Lets go eat" 'he groaned. I nodded we got up and looked at each other. His hair was a mess and I'm pretty sure my hair was worse, he started to laugh ."what?" I said. "Nothing, your hair so messy, it looks cute.." he stated.. Ilooked at him weirdly .we both walked down stairs and we sat on the stools. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. "I don't know? You got Nutella?" "yeah" I said, I got of my stool and got the nutella jar and two spoons. I set the on the table and grabbed the nutella jar trying to open it, I couldn't. Steven laughed, his laugh was hot to be honest . "Let me see" he said grabbing the jar. He popped it right off and grabbed his spoon them dipped it in there. I did that as well putting a spoon of nutella in my mouth. Steven put nutella on his finger then smudged it on my nose. "Steven what the heck!" "What?" He asked. "You weirdo." I said wiping nutella on his cheek, . After words he smudged on my cheek . "Steven. Your an ass " I laughed. "Let Me clean that for you" he cooded. Before I could say anything he licked the nutellaof my cheek. I blushed so hard." Ew STEVEN" "Oops." He mumbled. "Lets finish eating.." I said interrupting him. . He walked up the stairs, and I just sat there. I sighed.. "you coming?" He yelled from my room. "Yea.." .
---------------------------------------------------------

I think this chapter was boring.oh whale i tried ?