twenty-six

-not edited  

I stumbled and dropped my glass cup on the ground making it shatter every where. I found it kind of creepy, that it was her hand writing.. I guess she is okay... I picked up the glass on the floor not even caring if i cut my fingers. I didn't feel anything anymore. I felt so numb to the point were i couldn't feel my skin splitting. A couple drips of blood fell on the floor. The broken glass cut the tip of my index finger. I didn't feel it.

As soon as i picked up the remaining glass, i walked up stairs to my room. Slowly. 

Everything passed to fast.

the accident.

The coma.

The note.

It all went wrong. That day... WAS supposed to be the day she became mine. She became the hospitals instead.. i was very tired and i wasto lazy to get to my room. I sat on the stairs and a few tears slipped out of my eyes. I cleaned them off quickly. I sighed. it was exactly 4:00 right now and my mom came at 4:30. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and i had a un read message.

1 unread message from Drea️💕:

hey :))

My heart skipped a beat, i was going to reply until i remembered reality again. Shes not here. Shes at the hospital. I have her phone.. I thought. I HAVE HER PHONE. hOw is this happening. I got up in 1.5 seconds and ran to my room. There was her phone. It was laying on my bed

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ayy lmao guess whos back? sorry for the short update. Thank you guys for 9.9k im vvv happy, and go follow my two instagrams , scummyhoroscopes awscumbagx thank vv much ill update soon.