twenty-three

-kinda edited

We rushed her into the ambulance van. Her dad and i got into the van to be with her, him on the right and I on the left. We stayed quiet for most of the time and didn't make conversation, just little sniffles here and there. I usually dont cry and I hate crying because I feel weak.

I held her hand as they shoved a tube down her throat for oxygen. She was still alive and i just hoped she could hold on. Her dad sat on the other side looking at his phone trying to contact her family memebrs. Andrea's eyes were closed but she was unconscious. "Andrea, please stay with us, i fucking love you with all my soul and i know this sounds to cliché but i dont want to ever fucking loose you, and i need you to stay strong for me and your dad.." i chocked out . i looked away and sucked in my lips trying hard not to cry . it was to late, a few tears escaped and ran down my cheeks . "steven.." she whispered just so i could hear her . Her lips were chapped and her hair was not her perfect bun she always has on .

------

it was 7:32 when they rushed her into a hospital room . Her dad and i stayed behind and waited in the waiting room . i grabbed my phone and i had 2 un read messages .

weasel- (310)659-1106

u ok? Havnt heard from u in all day

mom- (310)095-2112

donde estas cabron

I didnt reply to any of them .

---------------

double update cuz im cool

i berly hit 3.8k a few mins ago ohmmgg