seventeen

-edited
"What would like today ? " the waitress asked. "Ill have a cheeseburger, with large fries, and a strawberry coke soda." I said. "Ill have the same thing, make it two burgers for me." He replied. The waitress walked off with our orders . Steven and I sat there quietly on our phones, I caught him snap a pic of me. "Steven. " I groaned. "Huh? oh sorry " he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. Our orders finally came, she handed me my Burger and fries. I unwrapped the Burger and took a bite. My phone started to buzz again. The caller Id read; 'Adam' .

As in my dad. I had to change his name on there, I was so upset with him, that he was bringing his gold digger girlfriend. Sigh.sigh.sigh .

I looked down at my self phone. "Aren't you gonna answer that? " Steven asked with a mouth full. "Nah, it's my dad. ".. I replied playing with my fingers. "Is that why you we're crying? Was it your dad ? " . I didn't know what to say, it wasn't entirely him. "No. I just had the blues I guess." I lied. I totally lied. I always tell him my problems, I think that's enough, he doesn't need to take care of this one. I mean, what can he do?

------------------

Little update. I'm probably gonna upload few more chapters , then I'm done for today :))