thirty-one

-unedited
I stood up and paced  around the room as emily sat in her chair. I havnt realized how insane i was going the last few  months. "Did something bad happen? " she asked.
"Of course something fucking happened, if the thing didnt happen  i wouldnt be in this stupid building" with strangers." I said still pacing. "Alright, what's  the thing then?" I was silent for a while while i pondered whether  or not i should let  a stranger know about my problems. I hesitated for a while. What has my life come too? Just a few months ago i was happy, and bubbly, six months later here i am like a droopy cactus.
"Well.." i began. "There was this girl, Andrea. We were very close and i liked her. A lot. She liked me too. I took her to some place one a few months back when she was still here so i could ask her out yanno. We get there, she forgets her glasses, i wasnt listening and a car hit her.." i mumbled the last part trying not to cry. "Shes been in a coma sense and it was my fault shes in a coma.". Emily sat there listening to me. "Im sorry.." she said. "Don't,  i dont need your pitty." I said. I grabbed my jacket and started to walk rapidly. I opened the dor and left. My legs walked faster as i heard emily call for my name. I Saw a bathroom and rushed over there.  There was no one in the mens restroom. Nice. I looked at my reflection in the mirror infront of me. My hair was sticking to my forhead and i had dark bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. The brown in my eyes were no longer a nice saturated brown, they were almost black and my skin was paler then usual. I opened the faucet and let the cold water run on my hands. I was so tired. I wanted to sleep,  everytime i tey to sleep shes there. Always in my dreams and i always dream about her.

-------------

This was very short snd crappy. And im gonna start to upload videos to YouTube again && i need video ideas so comment ideas. Thx to all ghe people who still  read my book even tho i update like once every two months but i swear ill update more often now because school ended. Go follow my cool ass instagram @-burnt.tortilla, and if you already follow me, hey.

-p.f