thirty-five

The party is boring.

Diddy left to go hook up with girls and i had no idea what to do. My head was starting to hurt. The god damn music was so loud, cops could come any miniute now. Besides that, i didnt know anyome but diddy and brandon. I wanted to leave.

"Hey wanna dance?" I heard a female voice say. I looked up and studied her physical features, she had obviusly fake blonde hair, dark red lips and she had a few freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her dress was to short. It ended right at the bottom of her bum. I used to like that. "Hello? Are you gonna reply?" She said. "Oh uh, i dont wanna dance." "Its alright".

"So whats your name?" The girl asked. "Steven." "Im Priscilla ". I nodded. I wasnt interested in her. Hell, i dont even wanna be talking to her. Priscilla took my hand and pushed towards the pwoplw ahead of us. She took me up the stairs and we went thru the hall, and ended up infront of a door. "What are we doing here?" I questioned. She didnt reply. Priscilla opened the door to find two people already on the bed.

I think i know where this is going.

"Screw of " priscilla said pushing the two off the bed. They grabbed their belongings and rushed out.

Priscilla turned to look at me as she bit her lip. I cringed. She started to take her dress off. As it slipped off her body i looked around nervously trying not to make eye contact. "Come on lets have some fun seeetheart" she wispered. "Im not intrested sorry." I said. Pricsilla ignored me and began to take my shirt off leaving my chest exposed. She began to suck on my neck and made her way up to my lips. She kissed me. I didnt kiss back. "Kiss back you dumbass" she said harshly. I began to kiss back and pulled her closer to me. Priscilla started tugging on my hair and wrapping her legs around me.

Then i thought ;

Shes not andrea

Although andrea and i were never a thing i still felt like i was cheating.

I quickly pushed her off me. She looked at me with confusion. "Im sory i cant do this." I said rushing out. I ran down the stairs and looked for diddy. I wanted to leave. "Diddy!" I called loudly. The music drowned out my voice. I sighed. I spotted diddy and quickly rushed over to him. "Diddy i wanna leave" i yelled. The music was too loud. "Alright ill get a ride with someone" he yelled back. I nodded and ran pass the crowd.

___♡___

I stopped the car and sat in there. I sighed. I was outside the hospital andrea was staying in. I grabbed the keys and locked the car and began to walk to the entrance of the hospital. I needed to go see her. **idk how hospitals work , so idk if u have to sign in or idk. Im making all of this up**

Once again i was infront if room 93. I just wanted to talk to her. I opened the door slowly and peeked inside. Andrea layed on the hospital bed. I shut the door behind me and walked towards her. I sat on the bed and took her hand in mine. "I miss you" i said. "Ive had a really bad day. I kissed another girl today. I didnt like it at all. I feel bad now, i know we were never dating but i still feel bad. " i sighed and sat there in silence. "Who knows how long it gonna be till you wake up.. ill be waiting for you." I chocked out. Tears started to fill my eyes. "Please stay". The door opened and i looked to see who it was. It was Andreas dad. "Hi steven" he said. I smiled sadly at him. " Can i have a moment with her?" He asked. I nodded. Slowly i dragged my feet to the door. I took one last look at her and shut the door behind me.

Andrea's pov

My dad sat on the bed making it sink a little. He didnt say anything for a few minutes. Tears started to run down his cheeks. "Im sorry" he mumbled. What was he talking about? "Im gonna miss you so so much, everyday ill think about you."
He cried out. I scrunched my eyebrows. Whats going on ? Am i dieing? A doctor and a nurse came in. My dad looked at them and then at me, whiping a few tears away from his eyes. "Ive decided." My dad said. Decided what? The doctor turned to look at the nurse. "What's it gonna be ?" The nurse asked. My dad looked down at my body. "Disconnect her.." he said.

------------

Oh my god this book is almost over :(
Guys dont hate me for this. And its not edited

Instagram: burnt.tortilla

Btw i have 22.2k read wtf