thirty

-edited
Stevens pov
Its been more than six months and andrea still hasnt woken up. Has this affected me badly? Yes. Do i bring my hopes up everyday that shes awake? No. I havnt gone to see her since the day i was disappointed she wasnt awake. Theres so much shit i regret. I reget miss treating her, hitting her, insulting her..

___________

"Mom, i told you so many times, i dont need therapy." I said as we pulled up to the building. "Your're a mess, steven." That was true. I didnt reply to her after that. We sat in the car for a good five minutes until she made me get out.

I dont need therapy. Im fine.

The bulding had vines growing on the brick walls and the patio was decortaed with "happy" quotes. There was nothing happy about this place. Everyone felt like shit and was probably forced to come. There a few adults but most of the people were teens with sad faces. I was one of them.

I sat down on the leather olive chairs. It was 12:16 and my session was at 12:20. I sat there looking at all the little details in this buliding. The inside wasnt better then the outside. The wall paper was peeling off. Some flowers in a vase were droopy and crusty. The only sound in this room was a writing pen and the sound of a flickering light above my head. There wasnt much things in this room, just a old box Tv with family fued muted.

I ran my fingers through my hair as i heard a middle aged lady calling my name. I turned around to see who it was; She had dark brown hair and green eyes and a few tattoos. She didnt look to old, maybe she was around her early thirties.

I stood up and walked to her. I didnt say anything and neither did she. As we walked in the narrow empty hallways i noticed that everything in this building was so boring to me. It was awfully quite and i hated it, i could only hear the sound of her heels and my sneakers against the white plain tiled floor.
______

I took a seat infront of her. I shifted in the purple chair as she grabbed a journal and a pink pen. "Im Emily, and you must be steven ?" She asked looking down at her notebook. I nodded. "Are you happy," Emily asked.

She must be stupid for asking such dumb questions.

" no." I simply said. She jotted some words onto her spiral notebook. " why not? You're alive, you healthy and-" i interrupted her before she could finish. " no. I told you im not fucking happy anymore, i can't be happy anymore. "

---------------
So im back ! School is over for me so im gonna update alot more, hopefully im not lieing again. And we have 18.2k👏 thats g8 omg.

I was gonna make this longer, but i dont want to because im tired.

- pf