twelve

-Edited
Mr room felt emptier and sadder then ever. The sound of rain echoed in my room. My room was dark as I sat with a blade in my hand. The blade dripped with blood on my clean carpet. Everyone always leave me. All the time, they act like they actually are interested in Me, then they leave.. as always I was alone, on the dark sitting in the corner. I grabbed my phone and got on twitter.

✧Andrea✧ @drea2sad
I'm done with life. Every guy I like, they end up leaving me... 
[]6 reweets ☆10 favorites

I shut my eyes from preventing to cry again. Life isn't fair. Its been three days  sense I got back from the mall. I haven't been going to school or eating. All I could do was cry and cry and cry some more.. Steven has been calling me many times. I haven't answered any if them. He has also been texting me a lot.

7 un read messages from Steven:

Andrea please pick up the phone!

I'm sorry r u okay? i didn't wanna hurt u

Please don't be mad, Bea..

Pick up the phone 

I'm rlly sorry drea, please forgive me. Will u forgive me??

plzz answer me

ANDREA I'M SORRY.

Me:
k

I heard pebbles being thrown to my my window, I walked towards my window and saw Steven outside with a box in his hands. When he saw me he smiled. "Please let me in!' He yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. i wasnt in the mood o talk to anyone right now.

 I walked down stairs and opened the door. He had a pizza box in his hands. I walked to the couch and looked at my socks. The couch sinked a little as Steven sat down. "Look, I'm sorry, if they find out I'm hanging out with you, they will make your life more hell. I'm trying to protect you, cant you see?. I regret bullying you, I'm different now, and I really like you..." he said. I didn't reply. "I brought you pizza, please forgive me." Steven stated. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry Babygirl.." Steven whispered in my ear. "W-hy do you call that?" I asked. I looked at him with sorrow eyes. "I don't know... i just really like you now, your fucking amazing" . I didn't believe him at all. He's lying .  "How do I know your not lying?" I asked. "Because.." he said then crashed his lips on mine . I closed my eyes and responded the kiss, I tugged at his hair ...  I started to cry during the kiss. He pulled apart and held my small hands in his. "Whats wrong?" "A boy has never kissed me like that before.." I cried hysterically.. he laughed. "I'm sorry" he said shoving a pizza in my mouth .

--------------------------------------

ayy another update