eleven

-Edited
"Drea? " Steven said. "Hmm." I replied lying on my stomach. "I'm bored and its already two and we haven't done anything. " . "o you wanna go to the mall? we can eat over there if you wanna?" I suggested. He nodded. 

It was already two in the afternoon, we we're still in pajamas. "Ill go change.. grab your stuff and wait for me down stairs." I said. I went to my closet as soon as Steven left and grabbed a black loose crop top and light washed jeans. (A/N and all the other things like brushing her teeth ,her hair blahblah)

I walked down the stairs to find Steven on the couch on his phone. "Lets go" I grabbed some money from the jar and zayned out of there. (A/N I HATE MYSELF OMG BYE)
-
We entered the mall as we walled hand in hand. Steven looked over at me and he smiled. This is so weird. I'm with my bully... alone. We walked to the food court and got burger king. We sat down and ate in silence. "So is this a date?" Steven asked. "I don't know... if you want, I mean it'd weird if I'm on a date with my bully.." I laughed. "Its a date!" He cheered. I looked at him weird. We laughed. "Steven we forgot the soda.." I groaned. He got up and grabbed a cup filling it with cherry coke then came .back. "we'll share it" . I smiled. "Drea.." "what?" I asked. "I was wrong about you" he mumbled. "Why?" "I don't know, all of a sudden I like you, I know I hated you before but, your really nice and pretty. .. You're really great." Im actually not but tha- " before I could finish he connected his lips with mine. My stomach was full of butterflies and sparks, I've never felt this before . Ever never everrr. I herd little giggles from guys in the distance. Steven pulled away and looked behind me, weasel and Aaron stood behind me laughing in disgust. "Why would you kiss her? " weasel asked. "Steven got up from the chair and pushed me. "She.. uh kissed me first.. ew.. Get the fuck out of my face andrea, aint nobody wana kiss your crusty lips." steven replied. "I knew you wouldn't mess with her, she outa your league, Lets go." Aaron laughed. "Lame" Steven yelled as thy walked away. before he i could say anything he threw our soda at me. I sat on the ground crying. I thought he changed. Steven is a nobody who's embarrassed to be seen with me.. 
------------------------------------------

What should their shipname be? i still dont know where this story is going and idk if they're gonna date