twenty-five

-not edited

Its been a month and there was till no sign of Andrea waking up . These past weeks , i have been sad, and mad . I dont feel like eating, ive lost at least 11 pounds already . I mean, i have nothing better to do..

because i was always with andrea .

and now.. shes not here in my arms...

Right now i was in bed still trying to process if she'll wake up or not . I hope she stays . If she has the ability to choose, i just hope she'll stay .. Today was rainy, it was perfect for my moood, gray and droopy . I closed my eyes and rumbed my temples . I got up and walked towards my bed and got a box of weed under my bed . I rolled a blunt and inhaled that good shit . It made me forget about all of my problems . I felt relaxed . I sat onn the floor with the it in my mouthe . I havn't smoked sense i was thirteen but i needed it now, thats why i have it under my bed .

I walked down stairs high as fuck . I drank some water and looke din the refrigiator . There was a note on there on a yelloe sticky note . Those are my sticky notes .. I took the note and read it .

' Im okay :) - A '

That writing looked familiar , Almost like it was Andrea's ..

--

Hey, another short update, well, thank for 5.5k it means alot vhfufhuidfgy lmao ily aall and ill see ya guys later :))