twenty-one

-edited

Steven's pov

I grabbed my phone from the counter and said ' Call drea ' to siri. I was now panicking and my palms started to get sweaty, i don't know what's the big deal, i always talk to her on the phone. I whipped my hands against my pants in disgust. She was now on the line calling my name, I finally had the nerve to talk. "Hey Drea" I said as confident as possible. "Hey Steven". "uh I was wondering if you wanted to go to the carnival today, you don't have to, i mean you probably have better things to do .." I said realizing it .god this was such a bad idea. The line was silent for a second."Sure, just pick me up at 3:00, ill se you there baby." then she hung up. I frowned. She called me baby. There's nothing bad about that, I'm just sexually frustrated now, This is ridiculous. I started to smile like a creep. There is something about her that no one else has. I've never had a real relationship... Just fucking around with thots and getting girls pregnant.

I sprayed on some cologne and grabbed my phone. it was already 3;30 so i went to in-n-out to get some food for us. i put my hands in my pocket and pulled out a 10 dollar bill and a 100 dollar bill. I want to spoil my girl today. i arrived at in-n-out and ordered four burgers and 2 large fries with cherry coke. (idk how in-n-out is because there's none where I live so this is coming out of my imagination. ) I sat in the chair and waited for my order. I looked down at my phone, it was now 3:35. I didn't want be late. I looked around and sighed. Im hungry and these dudes are taking their time.

After waiting for a few more minutes I got my food. I looked in the bag and smelled it. God, it smelt so good.

------

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Andrea opened the door and the moment she did, i started smiling like a retard again. "You have my gear on" I said staring at her honey shirt. She nodded. "Here i brought you food" I said. She chuckled "Steven thanks"

----------

BAMN I FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED . im sorryy someone hacked my acc and im so glad he/she didnt erase any of my stuff. well, ily all for 3.2k views wth my story sucks!!! u guys r fucking amazing, ill update soon cya