thirteen

-Edited 

Steven and I sat on my bed eating eating pizza. "You know, your really pretty." Steven said. I didn't know what to say. "I mean not really.. I'm actually kinda ugly. Look at the bags under my eyes, and my un even skin, my chapped lips and my ugly eye color.. " I replied. "No, your eyes are wonderful , I like how you don't wear slutty clothes and lots of make up like the girls at school. " . I blushed. "aw you're blushing " He said. "Shut the fuck up Steven" I laughed. 

_____

(italics intended)

 A few hours had past and he stood from my bed . "Well, I guess I should get going now, uh thanks for for everything babe" he said. "Welcome. " I replied. He turned around and walked out my door. "S-steven.." "hmm?" He turned around. "Are you going to be a dick to me tomorrow? " I asked. He frowned. "No. Ill stop." "Promise?" "I promise. And this time i actually mean it, if the guys  ake fun of you, ill simply not say anything or walk away. I can't defend you if they say anything fucked up, they'll hurt you.." He said hugging me. "Good night babe." He wispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.. "Alright..."

-

Stevens pov❁ 7:45am
I walked to school with weasel besides me. "What's up with you and that geek Andrea?" Weasel asked. "N-nothing.. why?" I replied. "Nah, you been acting real weird man. I saw you at her window the other day with pizza,  what's up with that man?? " "the fuck? Dude you were on crack. You think I'd bring pizza to h-her?" It felt weird saying that. It felt, almost wrong. "Hmm.." he mumbled. "You know, if you aint goin fo her, I'll get in her pants" he said and winked. I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck weasel? Leave her out a this, you nasty perve." i nearly screamed "Well, what's going on then?" He asked again. "nothing! Stop bothering me, you prick. ".  "Fine, chill man" He finished. "Just please shut up" i said. "I don't think abby is gonna like you hanging out with her."

"I'm not gonna like what? Whose her?'' Abby's voice sounded angry. "Babe, it's nothing." I said. Weasel whispered something in her ear as he smirked. "Babe, don't be mad" I said leaning it,I already new weasel told her. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. "You fuck boy, how could you like Andrea?! I'm better then her! She's flat chested! Has no ass and she a worthless piece of-" I cut her off by pushing her to the ground. "Were over, I never liked you anyways" I yelled. Weasel just laughed over there instead of helping. I flipped him off and walked in the school throwing my stuff in my locker.

Andreas pov❁ 8:01
I entered the bathroom to find Abby sitting on the sink with a couple friends,doing there make up. Abby stood up and looked at me with angry glossy eyes."What?" I asked. "You hoe.. because of you, Steven broke up withme! Maybe you should go die, everyone hates you, and every single one of us Hates you so much, get out of my faceyou cunt. " she said punching me in the face .Abby kicked me in thestomach . I groaned in pain as I collapsed on the ground. ",your fuckingworthless, go look for your own boyfriend." she mumbled loudly. I slowlygot up and a few tears managed to escape, quickly I ran, out of the bathroomand bumped into Steven. "Andrea? Who did this?" He asked. "Whydo you care!" I spat back, he looked at me with sad eyes. "I don'tknow I just do." I stopped crying. "You never cared, and I hopeyour happy." I said with tears in my eyes, I pushed thrue him as I ran out thedoor in the rain . Steven rushed behind me trying to catch up. I guess all thatcross country payed off . I finally stopped at the park and sat down on a bench
--
Steven came running to me, he kneeleddown and held my hands in his. "I'm sorry... for everything.. I reallywish you we're mine, I'm not gonna lie, I've always liked you, I bullyyou, I know , but I didn't want people to figer that I like yousoo much drea, please be with me?" Steven said. Is he asking me out?"Would you w-want to be my girl friend?" He asked again. What thefuck. 

---------------------

yay i updated!