eight

-Edited
I sat on my bed thinking about the kiss. I don't think that kiss meant anything and It never will. Of course it never will, it was just a mistake. 

my phone buzzed and I looked at the text.

Steven -
I'm, sorry for that thing back there. Idk. I guess I just felt bad, and I have Abby... ig I'll see u, tomorrow.

I didn't  reply. I knew it, he felt bad for me.. I could care less, Its not like i liked him, because i don't .slowly I got up and walked to my chalk board. There was a picture of my best friend, Julie. We were in the blue hole in new mexico , laughing like our life's we're the best and better then everyone else's. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, because my life sucks. Julie committed suicide on March 10th 2015. I still don't know why she did it. I don't think I ever will. Julie didn't leave a note or anything, explaining why she did it.  Sometimes I think it was my fault, because I wasn't there for her when she was depressed. She didn't seem depressed, Julie was always smiling and out of the bloom, she commits suicide. that night she jumped of her three story house. I remember getting the call from her mom. The next day we cried together. She was like a mom to me, we were so close, now she lives in new York because she couldn't live here anymore, it was to much for her to handle. i felt really bad. The image of her body shattered on the ground always come. Julie was..amazing. 

I decided to go to sleep so I tucked myself in bed. All the memories of Julie and I rushed in like a flood, me and her going to Paris, going to Mexico and swimming in the ocean.. back then when life was great for me..
 ----------------------------------------------

Im sorry my chapters r short