nineteen

edited

"Steven, why does this always happen." . i choked on my own tears. I felt his arms wrap around my tarso . "I'm sorry, i didn't think they would react like that, i had no intention in hurting you like that" he whispered in my ear. We stood there in each other's arms for a while until jack coughed. Steven looked into my eyes and wiped a tear. he smiled as i did . "Come on I want to take you somewhere " he said " if there's going to be jackasses I don't want to go "I replied "don't worry baby, its just going to be us".i looked over at jack as he mouthed "go" . Jack winked at me and whispered "he likes you..". i didn't say anything . Did Steven like me? it's hard to imagine both off us together .

a few minutes later he took me up a hill. Yea its astonishing, the view from below us was all the lights in L.A. the sunset was setting, only sparks of pink and orange were at the bottom. We all stood there quietly admiring the sound of crickets and the view ahead of us. i felt a hand on mine, i looked down to find Stevens hand on my own . He looked over at me and gave me a comforting smile . I looked at his big hazel eyes and is curls falling over his eyes.

he wrapped his arm around my waist and put me on his lap . Again, we sat there in complete silence . the only sound was our breathing, and crickets .it was completely dark and my eyelids began to droop . The last thing i saw before i closed my eyes was a pair of lips on mine .

-

Not edited

i ran thrue the dark halls leading me no where . i panted and chocked on my own tears as i ran. it was pointless these dark halls led me nop where . i stopped for a second and took deep breathes . the walls started to close in on me, i dropped to the ground and hug my knees . "baby, it ok" stevens voice said. a few tears escaped. his voice didnt sound the same , his pitch was low and raspy . his face came into sight. stevens face was pitch black , i stood up and he grabbed my wrists making me wince . ''you thougth i loved you ?'' he chuckled . i didnt asnswer. the walls were still closing in . ''STEVEN LET ME GO'' he losened his grip adn i ran for dear life . the halls got darker, pitvh black. my heart pounded as i felt the walls touching mt skin , "BYE ANDR-"

--

I stood up quickly and looked around. i was in a dark room, with Steven beside me . my breathing was unsteady and beads of sweat ran down my face . That dream was unsettling. just thinking of it made me want to cry . i did. i let out small sobs until i felt hand touch mine "Andrea .. are you crying" Stevens raspy voice said, he stood up quickly and turned on his phone . 3:35 am. He hugged me and turned the lamp on. "bad dream ?'' he said . i nodded. He grabbed my hand and we went to the kitchen . Steven grabbed a glass and poured milk in and gave it to me . i sipped the milk, and my nerves calmed down a bit . "can you tell me what the dreame was about? I mean, you don't have to tell me if you're not conformable with the topic" he stated . "i-i dont want to talk about it .." i replied . he nodded, im glad he didnt make me tell him ..

-------

i finally updated! yay for me .  i took along time to finish because everytime i go on the computer i open up tumblr and twitter, yanno . so ill update thursday idk, if i dont get distracted again