12 TRAITOR

12. TRAITOR

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

IF

you look at it from a certain way, maybe this wasn't too bad. Or maybe, you're just trying to make as many excuses as you can, to try and not think about the inevitable fate of going home and continuing to make minimum wage for high hours for the rest of your life, each day, every year, until the day of your death, you think, pulling your legs up to your chest and staring down at the floor. 

Your eyes are blank and a smile is forced on your lips. Bachira pulls a silly-looking face, sticking his tongue out and making a weird expression. "Bleh!"

Isagi points, eyes wide, "That's your can we win the next match face, right?!" Bachira shakes his head, a prideful gleam in his eye.

"It's my tummy hurts face!" Igaguri says, but Bachira makes a loud incorrect buzzer sound in response, giggling to himself.

"He's wondering how his granny's doing, clearly," Gagamaru, who is swinging his feet around and laid stomach-flat on his futon says, and Bachira says no once more before he laughs.

He makes another incorrect buzzer sound, with his arms folded into an x shape, and with blushy cheeks, he says, "You're all wrong! This is my what does rain taste like face!"

"You gave us no clues!" Isagi glares in shock, brows furrowed angrily. You pull your knees closer to your chest and stare at the floor even harder, lips trembling. So much so, it looks like you're crying without tears.

"The Wanima brothers what is this face? game is really strong!"

Iemon waves his arms around and breaks the cloud of imagination over Igaguri's head, face scrunched up and clearly not impressed, "Stop playing around you guys and start focusing on the upcoming match!"

"I know! That's a seriously pissed-off face!" Bachira places a hand on his chin thoughtfully with a cunning grin. Isagi nods in agreement, also observing Iemon's face thoughtfully. 

"Only because you're distracted!" 

"Fine then, let's have our strategy meeting already."

Raichi lets out a growl, cracking his knuckles while he walks over to Kuon—who hasn't moved from his corner the entire time he's been in the room—and squats down to look him in the eye. "Before that... We still have to address our little traitor issue."

You can visibly see Raichi grind his teeth down together, before lifting his lip in a snarl and grabbing Kuon by the throat under his elbow, getting him in a chokehold, "We saw you trying to sell us out to Team V—same as last match! Don't deny it!" He looks up at you all, "Any of you want turns punchin' the crap outta him, line up!"