47 INSINCERE APOLOGIES

47. INSINCERE APOLOGIES

note: cant stop posting guys its genuinely an addiction. the comments i get are too entertaining and silly i actually love them all 

i seriously encourage you all to comment because it literally makes me giggle out loud. esp the ones that feel my inflated ego like okkk i see u heart eye emoji

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

WAKING 

up to Shidou's face isn't how you wanted to enter the next day—but it's whatever. Not much you can really do now, anyway—not with how he clings to your side (he's supposed to be in the bed on the other side of the room?) and pokes at the fat of your hips. You blink. Once, then twice.

Then, you shove him away with all the force you can muster, kicking him off the bed and watching him tumble to the floor with a blank look. His body colliding with the floor creates a loud thud—and he groans, mumbling curses in your name. You stare up at the ceiling with a blank look, not even giving Shidou the time of day.

You're too tired to deal with this—but you're tongue-tied. You can't just not deal with him. You have a good two days until you go back to Blue Lock, so you've decided you're going to make the most of it. 

"Bitch..." Shidou mumbles, hand resting on his pained back as he sits up, face scrunched.

"What did you just say?" You sit up from your lying position and shoot him a sharp glare. He scoffs and turns his head away so you can't see his face.

"I have an itch."

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

Walking down the hallway, Shidou at your side picking at his ears, you raise your voice.

"Right, and what did we practice?" You repeat yourself once more—maybe with the hope of that 1% chance of your words sticking into Shidou Ryusei's head. However, with the dumb, unfocused expression he has on his face right now, it isn't looking too good for you.

He hums—a song you don't recognise—and doesn't even glance at you as he speaks, "Ehhh... a buncha stuff. Probably."

You swiftly slap your palm onto your forehead and think to yourself, I'm seriously going to lose a job.

You look up, eyes narrowed at the tall man—and you have half a mind to tug on his ears like he's a child if he doesn't start listening to you right this moment. A rant is bubbling from your lips, and it all spills out before you can stop yourself, "I'm serious, Shidou. I don't care how you act with other people—but it's gonna come back and bite not just you, but me in the ass. You need to start thinking about how your actions can affect other people."