67 MORE THAN ANYTHING

67. MORE THAN ANYTHING

note: for that one person in my comments who gets on my dick about favouriting yukimiya i have NO SHAME i favourite him SO WHAT

this is basically free advertisement for why everyone should love yukimiya kenyu because he is the number one cutie in the world and is so RIDICULOUSLY overhated by NEANDERTHALS WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF READING COMPREHENSION. 

and all of his haters are those HIMSAGI CLEARS people too. no hate to them. but i hate HATE HATE HATE HATE yukimiya haters. you wont be laughing when i glue your buttcheeks together and feed you laxatives you hobgoblin

˖*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

MARIELE

pushes a loose strand of blonde behind her ear, looking down at the bedsheets. Sitting across from her, cross-legged on the sheets—she's explaining everything to you.

"And the next game is with England's Manshine City, in ten days." Mariele finishes off her recap with a stunning smile—it still lacks any sort of depth, but she smiles nonetheless. Placing her hands on the tablet that lay between you both—she pushes it towards you. "In the meantime, what should we do?"

She knows what you should do—but the whole point of your existence within her team is to learn—so she's teaching you how to organise your time properly.

(It wasn't so much as you did not have enough time to finish all your menial tasks, it's that you slotted yourself with too much time and to fill those empty spots you would task yourself with more—to the point you were losing sleep over this filthy, bad habit of yours).

You should do well to remember her gesture, you think, before tapping on the screen. It lights up, and it's immediately showing your blank to-do list for the next ten days. You place a finger on your chin, "We should... prepare with practice matches... and... do extensive research on the players we are already aware of. Look for weakness in both teams—exploit the opposition, remedy the teammates."

You could've just been imagining it, but her eyes light up with your words. She claps a little, before sending you a thumbs-up. "Good work. That is right—of course, you need to balance out your chores and daily tasks within this, but you should do well to spend a good amount of time with research. You know the Blue Lock players on their team, yes? You should already be familiar with their strengths and weaknesses."

"Right. I am." With her words, you suddenly feel a little more self-assured than before. It's a good feeling. You wonder if this is an effect managers should have on their teams. "I'll try and put together something to help with remembering all this."