71 ENGLAND, AND LITTLE KYOUKA

71. ENGLAND, AND LITTLE KYOUKA

note: the omake is so h*mosexual but like idk i couldn't not put it in guys.... i think its in character??/ sort of??? kaiser is just like really homo like that

˖*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

KURONA

Ranze slips off his jacket. You offer to take it, and he gives it to you with a sharp smile. Walking down these halls feels much more intense than you had expected-however, it is hard to not feel tense when a whole new team with whole new people is right across these halls.

It is hard to not feel tense when Kyouka is acting all weird around you for whatever reason-and you can hardly talk to her without feeling so uncomfortable that you wish to leave.

To distract yourself from such thoughts, you decide to try and strike up a conversation. The person closest to you...

"Are you nervous, Yukimiya?" You tilt your head upwards at the wavy-haired brunette. His sports glasses cover the bright amber of his eyes-but you can see clearly that his brows raise at your sudden voice. You clasp your hand behind your back and stare forward. "I think I am."

"Why?" He intentionally dodges your question-you note-and simply proceeds to ask one of his own. It is a good question. Why are you nervous? It's not like you're playing. You don't really have anything to lose. You'll still have a job at Blue Lock. You'll probably be fine.

You do not even spare him a glance as you speak-yet, you smile while staring into the bright light that encompasses the room in front of you. "Didn't I tell you before? It's kind of scary thinking about watching you all lose... because I want to see you win, more than anything."

He doesn't respond.

"It's a childish thought... but it would be nice if none of you ever lost." You place your hand over your mouth in an effort to hide the way you chuckle. "Stupid, right? It shouldn't matter that much to me, huh?"

He looks away from you, and his silence brings you to stare at his face. His brows are slightly furrowed and he looks really damn concentrated-it's absurdly easy to lose your senses of the world around you in favour of staring at him in awe. "No... it sounds... That is nice. To have somebody believe in me feels..."

He coughs into a balled fist. "Thanks, [name]."

You smile. "It's nothing."

˖*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

"There you are..."

"Germany."

"We're going to crush you... Isagi."