49 BLUE LOCK 11 AND THE U-20 TEAM

49. BLUE LOCK 11 AND THE U-20 TEAM

note: what's your guys' favourite unlikely friendship in found? it doesn't have to be two characters that interacted before, just two characters that would be a cute pairing. 

for me, it would probably be kyouka with any of the scary-looking-but-actually-nice guys. like barou, kunigami, or even Toki.

also i think komi and aryu are very funny. i need to remind myself to add more scenes of them.

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

OH

thank fucking god, was your first thought when Anri sent you the message confirming that you had been chosen for the starting managerial position. You were practically shaking in your pants that you would be swept to the side after your dynamic with both Shidou and Rin—but it seems Lady Luck smiles down on you today (or, Ego was just feeling really bad after sticking you with Shidou for a good week and a half. Good on him).

The U-20 game is today.

Today.

Everything is changing. Everything depends on today.

Just the thought sends anxiety flitting down to your stomach. Your fingers twitch against the upgraded (though temporary) notebook—an iPad with the Blue Lock logo on the back. It's more similar to an Android tablet than anything, and only has a few features—but you take what you can get.

You didn't even have time for your skincare routine in the morning because you were so nervous. If they don't win, you're out of a job. Perhaps, if everything went wrong, the JFU would take pity on you and give you a lacklustre job somewhere within their ranks—but with how things seemed between Blue Lock and the JFU at the moment, it felt really unlikely.

The match was being held in Blue Lock, and thousands of people were let in to watch, and support the U-20 team, because the JFU insisted they do so.

A bunch of money-hungry tanuki, that's what they are.

You can't even find it within yourself to laugh at your own thoughts because if you do, you might vomit out your insides.

Welcoming people and making sure they don't accidentally wander into the shower rooms is harder than one may think. Thousands of people buying tickets and getting a half-assed tour of Blue Lock is surely expensive, but still, they all arrive, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You and the other girls aren't so eager, having to invite them all in.