57 WHAT, YOU WANNA FIGHT OR SOMETHING?

57. WHAT, YOU WANNA FIGHT OR SOMETHING?

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

MAKING

your way into the arcade was an experience you're sure you'll not soon forget. Seeing a head of white hair, one that looked all too familiar, playing at an online fighter game, made you twist your head back in shock.

"Wait..." You and the others pause. Kyouka tilts her head and asks what's wrong. "Is that Nagi?"

Immediately, at the sound of his name, Nagi owlishly blinks in your direction—eyes widening by a fraction when you two make eye contact. His big, black eyes gleam with a sense of recognition—and he's about to say something, lips slightly parted—when he's suddenly attacked from behind, forced into an uncomfortable-looking, hunched position when somebody grabs him out of nowhere, into a noogie.

"Yer gonna lose yer friends, ya bastard!" You could recognise that accent in your sleep. Karasu has Nagi in a chokehold, a wicked smirk on his crow face and Aryu has a big hand atop his white tuft of hair.

Reo grins, "Caught you red-handed, you criminal!"

Kyouka gasps, expression reminiscent of that of a fish when she speaks, voice heavy with disbelief, "Reo! Nagi? You guys are all here?"

Like they didn't notice you all before—their unnecessarily large group is met face-to-face with yours—Bachira leans forward with a cute little O-shaped mouth and blushy cheeks, "Woah! I didn't expect to see all of you! What're you guys doing here in Shibuya?"

Merodi stares at the bumblebee boy with a self-confident smirk, hand on her hip, "Duh! We're obviously here to go shopping. Why else would we be in a place like this?"

"Stock market?" Asks Reo.

"Talking about our futures?" Asks Yukimiya.

"How to start a brand of apparel?" Aryu suggests, sparkles flying all around his figure.

Merodi deadpans, and excitement died down significantly. She clutches her black, leather purse, "Wow, you guys are seriously loser nerds."

Aryu ignores the short quip that comes from the punk-rock girl and instead looks towards you and Komi—where you're standing next to each other, "So glam! Your outfits... your makeup..." You think he wipes a tear from his eye, but you're not too sure whether you were imagining it or not. With how dramatic his voice sounds, you're sure he could audition for the lead role in a Shakespeare play, "So glam...! I'm passing away... this is too much glam for me to handle...!"

Tokimitsu catches the flopping Aryu in his arms and shakes him nervously—eyes darting from his friend to you quickly, "U—Um... h... hi!! You..."

You don't see the look of encouragement the pink-haired girl sends her nervous friend. Tokimitsu squeezes his eyes shut and goes so red you think he may burst, "You look... Y—Y—You... look!!!"