SPECIAL #3 - SLEEPOVER

context: during the neo-egoist league—you start missing your fellow managers, as you have all grown quite close since the match against the former u20. so, you all decide to have a sleepover at the Ubers' place! thing is, you know that if anybody else finds out, it will all become a disaster, so you and the girls all try to keep this a secret. But obviously, keeping your mouth shut is almost impossible around so many clingy soccer boys.

notes: i know the others managers haven't been introduced too much (exception of kyouka and komi) but i hope their personalities are easy enough to understand. (for the two girls in the nel, their personalities are still a wip so they're kind of blank slates in this lol)

for a quick refresher if you've forgotten:

mariele — she is the original manager for the german stratum, a charming german woman who speaks with strange, riddle-like words and seems to have taken a liking towards you, but a weird animosity towards kaiser.
she has soft blonde hair that is always tucked behind her ears, and big, sparkling green eyes that are always upturned with her smile.

bianca — the ubers' manager—usually likes to pretend that she is above meaningless chatter—but secretly enjoys the domestic feeling of it. she is very prideful of her hair and talks about it at any given moment—she is described as being a diva.
she has long, curly hair in a light chestnut shade, and dark brown eyes to match. with golden, sunkissed skin, she's been noted to have an eye-catching face.

7.7k words, very long special for 3k votes, 50k reads, and 500 followers! thank you so much!

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

POINT OF VIEW — KYOUKA

TODAY

is an exciting day and Kyouka wakes up with a big, bright smile on her face. She practically flies out of her comforter and down the Blue Lock hallway, clad in nothing but comfy pyjamas and fluffy pink slippers. She runs down to the cafeteria, so early in the morning that the lights are so dim that they're basically off, and she's the only soul in the building awake.

She almost tears open the fridge's handle, grabbing her snacks and them stuffed down her shirt, she runs back to her room with cautious eyes, snapping her head around for any prying eyes, before diving inside and dumping it all out. She wipes her forehead, eyes narrowed down at the unhealthy junk pile she's acquired over the past month or two.

The good thing about junk... is that it basically never expires. She casually opens a wrapper and pops a chewy sweet into her mouth, lips curled upwards at the comforting sugary taste. Being able to go out only once a month sucks... but at least I can go out. It took so long to sneak this all in... but it will be worth it!