SPECIAL #2 - DREAMS

note: u guysss are so cuteeee thank you for 20k. like wow. this is so quick. it makes me very happy to see you all like my writing ☹️❤️❤️ this story has my heart and brain and life and body and soul poured into it so im genuinely so happy that you guys read it

the characters in this oneshot are : reo, karasu, barou and one special character!

hi gang. this one is a lot less intense than the first one bc shidou isn't in it lol. also. theres no tension developed between the reader and these characters so i can't really do anything even if i wanted to sad face

also guys i need to emphasize you are not acting like yourself during this bc this isnt u lol!!!

i was gonna do otoya. but. i couldn't think of anything. so. i gave up ! sozzies

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

Mikage Reo does not know how to feel at this very moment. Sure, he's had a pretty good time at Blue Lock so far, even if he can't remember most of it. He's also had an interesting experience, subbing into the U-20 game and all, but apart from that—everything's been pretty chill. 

Liar.

Nothing's been normal since Blue Lock. His soccer life, his family life, Nagi, his love life—everything's changed so drastically since Blue Lock and Reo's not sure if it was even worth coming here now.

Still—there are a few things he can't deny that changed everything he's known for the better.

Becoming himself, finding his own style and ego, bettering his plays, and finding somebody important to him—somebody outside of soccer, outside of Nagi, somebody just like you.

That is why—at this very moment when Reo Mikage's head has hit the pillow after a long day of training with jailed-up freaks and mentally ill soccer players, his head is filled with nothing but thoughts of you.

He's found himself back in his room—strange, he could've sworn he just fell asleep, but whatever, it's nothing, his brain tells him—and he looks around. His head hurts. His jaw is throbbing, and his heart is pounding like he had just run a mile. Ugh. He feels like shit.

His hand reaches up and he clutches his head, fingers gripping into his purple locks and he rips out his hair tie—but it doesn't do much to alleviate the throbbing of his brain. His heart pounds so hard, so bad, he doesn't even notice the sound of the door to his room swinging open. The only reason he's even broken out of his thoughts is the strange feeling of a hand that does not belong to him atop his head, replacing his own.

He blinks, once, then twice, then he looks up, meeting familiar-feeling, warm—very warm, like home—eyes. It's you. "[name]...?" With a weaker voice than what he's used to, Reo mumbles out your name like you're a deity. It's certainly not what he expects to hear come out of his mouth, so he coughs, but there's something stuck in his throat that he's not too sure how to get rid of.

"Reo..." Your voice, lower than a whisper in this silent room, is nice to hear—unlike his scratchy one. You take a seat beside him, on his bed, and only now, does he realise he's still in pyjamas, and you're completely dressed for the day. He almost springs up in surprise, and probably would've, had the hand on his head not dragged him down. "Ego sent you here because you were sick. Going back now would practically be like shoving a huge middle finger in his face."

Sick? It makes sense, given the horrid feeling he's experiencing right now, and the way his voice sounds compared to his usual tone.

"Rest," removing your touch, you usher him to lay down and press lightly on his chest when he does so. He blushes, pink blooming on his face like springtime flowers—and he's sure he has a fever. "I'm here to make sure you do just that."