23 NEW ROOMIE

23. NEW ROOMIE

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

LIVING

with Barou "King" Shoei is certainly an experience if you'd say so yourself. After gathering all your precious things in your previous room, you four had all successfully migrated back to where you had all begun. Now there were four beds—a bunk, a single mattress on the floor, and an actual nice-looking bed, with a dark wooden frame hoisting itself above ground.

You had easily claimed the mattress for yourself—while they were all showering, you set all your things down on it and for extra measures, yourself too. They came back with grim looks on their faces but dared not to say anything against you. You were kind of disappointed by this fact. You already thought of a good line to say in your head—are you seriously going to force a girl to bunk with you?

Quickly after, Barou and Nagi both claimed the nice-looking single bed at the same time, staring at each other dumbfounded when they heard the others' voice. 

Unsurprisingly, a fight had broken out between the two not too long after.

"I need both of you to chill, okay?" Isagi stands between them like he's the last force stopping the heavens from colliding with the earth—hands pressed on each of their chests so they don't get too close to each other (because, if they do, they might just pounce). "Let's talk this out like civilized people."

Barou snarls, that very same tic mark from before appearing on his forehead, and a deadly lilt to his tone, "Oh? You wanna go?"

Nagi points to the bed beside him, eyes narrowed, "Like I said—I'm crashing here, and that's final."

"The only one worthy of this bed is me," Barou growls back, voice deep and threatening. He does look about ready to start punching and kicking—and you don't doubt he'd do it, too. You decide, for the sake of your health and safety, to stay out of this and do your nightly ritual in peace.

You ignore the pleading gaze Isagi sends your way in favour of staring at yourself in the mirror while applying a soft cream on your forehead.

"Y—You know, you didn't ask, but I was hoping to claim it myself?" Poor, sweet Isagi pipes up with a quiet comment, voice too meek for any of the big bad geniuses to acknowledge him in this deadly verbal (might turn physical) battle.

"First off, the bunk beds are too narrow, secondly, the whole thing shakes when the guy above turns over. It sucks, I'm taking the single and that's that," Barou nitpicks the bunk beds with a degrading tone like he's freaking Gordon Ramsay in Kitchen Nightmares, and you wonder what his home life is like for him to have turned out this way. Living with him would be a nightmare.