30 GLAM BREAK

30. GLAM BREAK

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

APPARENTLY,

Isagi had, once again, gone off on his own and decided to have a friendly chat with Rin Itoshi, and because he never learned his lesson, he challenged him to a match once more. You took your sweet time digging into him, but eventually, you accepted fate and his choices and decided it wouldn't be too bad being around that pink-haired girl, Komi, once more.

You didn't think this about many people, but you thought she was pretty cool.

You walk through the prison halls of Blue Lock towards the field, already dressed in your tracksuit and your bag slung around Barou's shoulders—though, he refused to walk beside you. He insisted a king should lead, what a joke!

Instead, you were beside Chigiri, and things were a bit tense. Neither of you wished to mention what had happened that night, so you both decided to just talk about something else instead—such as tactics for this game (which was unusual given what you two usually conversed about).

"Will your leg be fine trying to pull that off?" You look up at him and tilt your head slightly to give yourself a better view. You can't ignore the way your stomach twists when he nods with a small smile. 

"I think if I'm able to do it in practice, I'll be fine doing it here," he nods, hair swished back over his shoulder. "So you don't need to worry, I'll be fine."

You pause and lower your gaze, ignoring the strange look you receive from Nagi. "Right. Okay." Soon after, you all emerge out of the tunnel and into bright lights, surrounded by the green battlefield. Barou slings your bag off his shoulder and places it on the silver bench, but you spend one moment more with Chigiri, "Good luck."

"Thanks. Today... just keep your eyes on me," Squinted eyes and a smile fall over his lips and he promptly turns around, walking on the field. Red eyes stare at you for a second too long—but you don't really notice. 

However, you do see how Isagi's eyes flitter between you and Chigiri, and for a second, you think that his ridiculous vision may have realised something. It doesn't matter, however, because your attention is soon caught away from him by Bachira.

The moment you look to the other side, Bachira is already waving and smiling widely at you, yellow eyes as bright as ever. You can almost feel his energy radiating off the field from where you sit, and you give him a small wave back, accompanied by a smile. It seems to pump him up well enough because he looks to smile even wider when he turns away.