Chapter Five

Sophia's point of view

It was five am and I was up, drying my hair with a blow dyier and getting ready to straighten the mess of curls. I straighten it so much, I don't think any of the guys know what it looks like naturally.

Once I finished drying it, I grabbed my already heated straighter and began straightening my hair. The song 'Same Love' by Macklemore and Miranda Lambert played from my phone.

When I finished my hair, it was almost six in the morning. I sighed and then brushed my hair out once again before unplugging everything and setting them aside. I tightened my towel around me and then stepped into my room.

I went to my closet and grabbed a sleeveless denim jacket and all black converse high-tops. I closet the closet door and then went to the dresser to grab a black tank-top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I hummed along to the song that was now playing and quickly grabbed some undergarments from my nightstand.

I droped the towel and then quickly got dressed. I grabbed a pair of socks and pulled them on before lacing my converse up. I went to the bathroom and then grabbed my phone, turning it off and stuffing it in my pocket.

I grabbed my backpack and then made my way downstairs. None of the guys were up yet but that's okay. They didn't need to be up for another ten minutes or so.

I dropped my backpack on the couch and then went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and the cereal. After I poured a bowl, I poured some milk and then grabbed a spoon.

I took a bite and then pulled my phone out. I noticed that as soon as I finished my cereal that I had to wake up Calum or Michael. I put my phone away and then continued eating until it was empty.

I quickly washed it once I finished and then made my way up to Calum's room. I opened his door and noticed both of them were in there. I went up to Calum and began to shake him.

"Calum." I said and he hummed. "It's time to wake up. You have to drive me to school." I said and he nodded. I waited for a second and he pulled away from Michael. "If you're too tired to, I can-I can walk."

"No, I forgot you started today. Let me put on some shoes." I nodded and then went to the living room. I grabbed my backpack and then soon Calum was walking downstairs.

"Come on, let's go." He said and I nodded. I followed him to the car and then we got in. "Me and the guys have things to do regarding the band, so is it okay if you walk home? I'll give you the key."

"Yeah, that's fine. It's not very far anyways." I told him and he agreed.

When we got to the school, he parked in front and then handed me the key. "I'll see you at five Sophia. Have a good day."

"See you later Calum, and you too." I closed the door and then put the key behind my phone case. It fit perfectly.

"Hey Sophia." I heard someone say and I looked up. I saw the guy from yesterday and I smiled. "Where's your friend?"

"I don't know. I forgot to tell her to meet me in the front." I said and he nodded. He asked if I wanted to hang out with him and I shrugged. "Sure."

He lead me to his friends and I waved. "Jacob, Victor, this is Sophia. She's new and I met her while she was enrolling yesterday." He said and squirmed a bit as they stared up and down.

I'd hate to sound self-absorbed but like Michael said, some people's bodies mature quicker than others. Mine was one. I didn't like it though because guys always did this. It made me uncomfortable.

"Damn."

"Um, can you please stop?" I asked but they continued looking. Kevin told them to stop and they did. Over the shoulder of one of the boys, Victor I think, I saw Makenna. "Um, excuse me."