Chapter Eight

Sophia's point of view

"Ashton?" I asked and he hummed. "For that award show? Do I have to wear a dress or am I allowed to wear pants?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's whatever makes you comfortable Sophia, and whatever covers what needs to be covered." He told me and I nodded. "Why?" He asked me.

"Because I don't want to make people mad by not wearing a dress." I said and he nodded. "Plus, if I needed a dress I'd have to buy one because I don't have a single dress or skirt."

"No, you won't make anyone mad. Just wear whatever you like, as long as it has black. That's the color we all need to have." He said and I nodded.

"Can you-Can you help find something? I'm bad at putting together outfits." I said and he shrugged. He turned the television off and then we went up to my room.

"Damn, your closet looks like ours." He said and I chuckled. "Well since black skinny jeans are a must, that really leaves the tops and shoes to pick out."

"Oh, this red sleeveless top. It's cute. Maybe I'll buy something like this for myself, but you know, made for a guy." He said and then handed me a red button up without sleeves. I set it on the bed, along with a pair of black skinny jeans, and he began to hum.

"And this leather jacket because it's be perfect. Leather goes with everything, even glitter and pink." He told me and handed me the jacket. I set it on the bed and he began singing a song. "God, you have more shoes than Calum."

"He and Michael did buy them all for me. I like a pair and they buy like five more." I told him and he laughed.

"Oh my god, you wear heels? They bought you heels? Won't you like twist your ankle in these? The heel is as long as my pinky." He said and showed me them. "You won't break your ankle in these?"

"Like I said, if I said I liked something, they bought it, no questions, no objections." I said and grabbed it. "I don't think so, I mean, it's not a really thin heel." I said.

"Try them. If you can walk in them you should wear them." I nodded and then unlaced and unzipped the boots. I pulled them on and then fixed them.

I stood up and he watched as I tried walking. "It's... it's weird." I said and he laughed. I closed my door and looked at myself. "I look like an idiot." I said and then laughed.

"Wear them to that dinner so you can have like extra practice in them." I thought about it and then looked down. I nodded and then looked at him.

"You have your outfit, now help me find one." I laughed and then nodded. I decided to keep these on so I can learn how to walk in them better and he laughed. He set a hand on my back and kept me up straight so I didn't fall.

"Thank you." He told me it wasn't a problem and I walked into his room. "Your room is actually clean, I'm surprised." I said and he chuckled as I went to his closet.

I grabbed on to the edge when I almost fell and Ashton just laughed at me. "Shut up. I'm new at this. I don't understand how other girls can wear these." I said and went into his walk-in closet.

"Damn," I said. "This is like every girl's dream closet." I laughed out as I saw it. "Wear this black blazer." I said as I saw it.

It was easy because he didn't have a lot to chose from. Unlike a girl, he didn't have crop tops and short shorts and leggings and heels. "Wear this too." I handed him a black button up and he laughed.

"I'm going in all black?"

"Yes." I told him and pointed at a pair of all black boots. "Those too. There, it's simple and it's effective." I said and he nodded.