Chapter Thirty-One

Sophia's point of view

"Sophia, me and the guys need to go to a meeting. You're fine here on your own right?" Calum asked me and I nodded. "Alright, we'll be back in a few hours okay? Love you."

"Love you too Calum." I said and he gave me a hug before he ran out the door to catch up with the guys. I closed it behind him and then locked it.

After the car drove away, I opened the door and went to Makenna's house. I knocked on her door and soon, she opened the door. "Hi," she practically chirped and I smiled.

"Hey Kenna," I said. "Want to come over for that Netflix date? The guys aren't here and I have pizza money." I said and she nodded. She stepped outside and then I picked yet up because she didn't have shoes on.

"You sure you won't drop me?" She questioned and I nodded. I carried her to the house and then she opened the door. "Wow. I didn't think you could do it, I'm really heavy."

"You're not heavy at all." I said and set her down. I closed the door and then she pulled me in for a kiss. I smiled into it and chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just you're lips are so soft and feel really good." She told me and I shook my head.

"It's fine." I said and then pulled away. "I don't mind." She nodded and I grabbed her hand. "Come on, I'll order the pizza and can you go up to my room and get some blankets and pillows?"

She nodded and then went up to my room. I pulled my new phone out and then dialled the pizza places' number. Michael put it in because this is a 'very important number'.

When he picked up I asked for two large pepperoni pizzas because the guys might want some so I can put a box and whatever is left over away for them.

He told me the amount and I had more than enough. I gave him my address and then thanked him. I hung up and turned to the couch to see that Makenna had brought a body pillow out and a thin, simple blanket.

"Can I borrow some clothes before we start?" She asked as she looked down at her dress. I nodded and she went up to my room. I turned on the television and then closed all of the blinds so it was darker in here.

I turned the lights off and then turned the Xbox on. I logged into Netflix and then I set the controllers down by the couch. I went to the kitchen and then grabbed some water bottles and soda cans.

I set it on the coffee table and then went upstairs as Makenna called. "Sophia? Who's shirt is this?"

"It's probably one of the guys'!" I told her and then opened my door. "Oh, wow." I said as she had one of the guys' shirts on and her tigh-highs.

"Oh, okay then. Um, I'll take it off." She said and the doorbell rang. "That's probably the pizza guy." I nodded and then closed the door.

Wow.

I went down to the front door and then opened it. "Thank you." I said and took the pizzas from him carefully. "Yeah dad, I got the pizza!" I yelled because I didn't like how he was looking at me.

I gave him the money and then closed the door. I locked it and took the boxes to the kitchen. I left one on the counter and then set the second box on the coffee table by the couch.

"What are we going to watch?" Makenna asked as I pushed the table closer to the couch. I sat down on the couch and then Makenna sat down beside me.

"Scary movies?" I asked and she told me that was fine. I grabbed the controller and looked for a good scary movie. She opened the box of pizza and then took a slice.